I trust this mail meets you well.
This is to inform and invite you to participate in a one day workshop on "Maintaining a Strong & Healthy business ethic in Nigeria" coming up on the Tuesday, 6th October 2009, with Mr.Austin Okere, MD, Computer Warehouse Group, Lagos.
Some of what you stand to learn are:
· Steps to creating an enabling environment for business growth
· Growing a business wherever it is planted
· Learning to turn challenges to opportunities
· Learning to minimize mistakes in business
· Learning to recover from mistakes
· What it takes to develop a strong economy devoid of limiting factors, and lots more….
Venue: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management House, CIPM Avenue, by Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 9am prompt.
It is going to be an interactive session and you will be opportune to network with the guest speaker, seasoned professionals and other business owners.
The subsidized fee for the workshop is N2,700 (and this covers lunch and the training materials).
To register, kindly send a mail to email@example.com.
Have a great day.